Conditioner Bar for Dry HairThe Conditioner Bar for Dry Hair protects your hair without weighing it down. Fortified with organic Fair-Trade cocoa butter and organic coconut oil, and scented with spearmint and lime essential oils.
- One Earth conditioner bars can be used as a rinse-out or a leave-in product.
- Use as a leave-in to detangle hair and as a styling aid.
- pH-balanced for hair at ~pH 5 to help hair resist breakage and to maximize natural shine.
- Rainforest friendly: free from palm oil and palm oil derivatives.
- Conditioner bar lasts between 40 and 60 uses, depending on your hair length. Each bar keeps up to 3 plastic bottles from going into the ocean or landfill.
Ingredients: Cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, organic Fair-Trade cocoa butter, organic coconut oil, caprylic/capric triglycerides, hydrolyzed oat protein, panthenol, lime oil, spearmint oil, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate.
Net wt. 1.9 oz / 54 g.
How to use a Conditioner Bar:
As a rinse out: Slide bar gently across wet hair and distribute with hands, focusing on ends. Rinse.
As a leave in after shampooing: Distribute conditioner through hair. Rinse lightly from scalp area; leave conditioner on strands and ends of hair. Towel dry and style as usual.
As a styling product: Rub bar in wet hands and apply to wet or dry hair. Style as usual.
Keep conditioner bar on a draining dish or shower caddy away from standing water.