Conditioner Bar for Normal and Dry HairThe Conditioner Bar for Normal and Dry Hair protects your hair without weighing it down. With organic Fair-Trade cocoa butter and organic Fair-Trade coconut oil to nourish and protect the hair. Available in 2 essential oil aromas: Spearmint-Lime and Patchouli-Fir (make your selection from the drop down box above).
- Use as a rinse-out for protective conditioning and shine.
- Use as a leave-in to detangle hair.
- pH-balanced for hair at ~pH 5 to help hair resist breakage and to maximize natural shine.
- Rainforest friendly: free from palm oil and palm oil derivatives.
- The Conditioner Bar for Normal and Dry Hair lasts between 40 and 60 uses, depending on your hair length. Each bar keeps up to 3 plastic bottles from going into the ocean or landfill.
Ingredients: Cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, organic Fair-Trade cocoa butter, organic Fair-Trade coconut oil, caprylic/capric triglycerides, hydrolyzed oat protein, panthenol, essential oils, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate.
Spearmint-Lime variety contains organic Key Lime and spearmint essential oils.
Patchouli-Fir variety contains patchouli and fir needle essential oils.
Net wt. 1.9 oz / 54 g.
How to use a Conditioner Bar:
As a rinse out: Slide bar gently across wet hair and distribute with hands, focusing on ends. Rinse.
As a leave in after shampooing: Distribute conditioner through hair. Rinse lightly from scalp area; leave conditioner on strands and ends of hair. Towel dry and style as usual.
As a styling product: Rub bar in wet hands and apply to wet or dry hair. Style as usual.
Keep conditioner bar on a draining dish or shower caddy away from standing water.