Conditioner & Styling Bar for Normal and Oily HairThe Conditioner & Styling Bar for Normal and Oily Hair protects and detangles while leaving hair light and shiny. Made with sweet orange peel wax, organic Fair-Trade cocoa butter and fermented bamboo leaves, with a fresh citrusy scent. The orange peel wax helps to enhance natural curl and has a light gel-like effect when used as a leave in. Available in 2 aromas: Lemongrass-Orange and Patchouli-Orange (make your selection from the drop down box above).
- Use as a rinse-out for gentle conditioning and shine.
- Use as a leave-in to detangle hair and as a styling aid.
- pH-balanced for hair at ~pH 5 to help hair resist breakage and to maximize natural shine.
- Rainforest friendly: free from palm oil and palm oil derivatives.
- The Conditioner & Styling bar lasts between 40 and 60 uses, depending on your hair length. Each bar keeps up to 3 plastic bottles from going into the ocean or landfill.
Ingredients: Cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, organic Fair-Trade cocoa butter, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel wax, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria gigantea ferment filtrate, hydrolyzed oat protein, caprylic/capric triglycerides, panthenol, essential oils, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate.
Lemongrass-Orange bar contains organic lemongrass oil.
Patchouli-Orange bar contains patchouli essential oil.
Net wt. 1.9 oz / 54 g.
How to use a Conditioner Bar:
As a rinse out: Slide bar gently across wet hair and distribute with hands, focusing on ends. Rinse.
As a leave in after shampooing: Distribute conditioner through hair. Rinse lightly from scalp area; leave conditioner on strands and ends of hair. Towel dry and style as usual.
As a styling product: Rub bar in wet hands and apply to wet or dry hair. Style as usual.
Keep conditioner bar on a draining dish or shower caddy away from standing water.