Conditioner Bar for Normal and Oily HairThe Conditioner Bar for Normal and Oily Hair protects and detangles while leaving hair light and shiny. Made with sweet orange peel wax, organic Fair-Trade cocoa butter and fermented bamboo leaves, with a fresh citrusy scent.
- One Earth conditioner bars can be used as a rinse-out or a leave-in product.
- Use as a leave-in to detangle hair and as a styling aid.
- pH-balanced for hair at ~pH 5 to help hair resist breakage and to maximize natural shine.
- Rainforest friendly: free from palm oil and palm oil derivatives.
- Conditioner bar lasts between 40 and 60 uses, depending on your hair length. Each bar keeps up to 3 plastic bottles from going into the ocean or landfill.
Ingredients: Cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, organic Fair-Trade cocoa butter, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel wax, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria gigantea ferment filtrate, hydrolyzed oat protein, caprylic/capric triglycerides, panthenol, organic lemongrass oil, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate.
Net wt. 1.9 oz / 54 g.
How to use a Conditioner Bar:
As a rinse out: Slide bar gently across wet hair and distribute with hands, focusing on ends. Rinse.
As a leave in after shampooing: Distribute conditioner through hair. Rinse lightly from scalp area; leave conditioner on strands and ends of hair. Towel dry and style as usual.
As a styling product: Rub bar in wet hands and apply to wet or dry hair. Style as usual.
Keep conditioner bar on a draining dish or shower caddy away from standing water.