Patchouli Love Essential Oil Perfume
What it is: A perfume is dedicated to everyone who loves the rich, dark & earthy scent of patchouli and the memories it evokes.
Describe in two words: Earthy Goodness
How to use: Roll Patchouli Love on your wrists, under your nose, inside the elbows, on your neck, wherever you want the aroma to permeate.
Another option: dab perfume onto the ends of your hair for good vibes all around.
Important information: Keep essential oil perfumes away from children. Discontinue use if you have a negative reaction.
What else you need to know: This long-lasting perfume is packaged in a 0.3 oz (8 g) clear glass roll-on bottle (2 cm wide x 8 cm tall).
How an Essential Oil Blend Works: Essential oils are complex. Each oil contains many different constituents, some of which evaporate quickly and others that move more slowly. Since these essential oils evaporate or dissipate at different rates, the aroma of the perfume evolves over time.
Essential oils interact with our individual body chemistry, so the perfume will smell slightly different on each person who wears it.
There are three core levels of scents in One Earth Body Care perfumes:
- Top Notes: In general, oils that dissipate the most quickly (within a couple of hours or less) are called “top notes”
- Middle Notes: “Middle notes” linger longer than top notes and help to integrate the perfume.
- Base Notes: “Base notes” are heaviest and stay around the longest, anchoring the perfume.
Amor del Sur Aroma Profile: Patchouli dominates, of course. Other base notes add warmth and depth, and cardamom adds a note of spice.
- Patchouli essential oil is steam-distilled from leaves of the tropical herbaceous perennial Pogostemon cablin. Our patchouli comes from Indonesia.
- Our Cedarwood oil (Juniperus mexicana) is steam-distilled from cedar chips and sawdust. Trees are not cut down to produce the oil.
- Peru balsam (actually from El Salvador) is a delightful base note that’s steam-distilled from the resin of Myroxylon pereirae, a tree native to tropical areas of the Americas. Peru balsam has a spicy, mildly smoky vanilla-like aroma.
- Oakmoss absolute is extracted from the lichen Evernia prunastri, which grows on oak trees. It is produced in France using a solvent-free distillation method.
- Cardamom essential oil is steam-distilled from seeds of Elettaria cardamomum, a cultivated perennial grown in India. Cardamom has a warm, spicy aroma; the seeds are often used in chai tea blends.
Organic jojoba oil, essential oils of patchouli, cedarwood, cardamom, Peru balsam, oakmoss absolute.