Dry Hair Shampoo BarThe Dry Hair shampoo bar is a good choice for you if you wash your hair 1 to 3 times per week, or if you need to wash your hair more than once a day because you swim, do lots of exercise, or for other reasons. Fair-Trade cocoa butter gives this bar extra conditioning to protect hair and prevent damage. The shampoo bar for dry hair is scented with spearmint and lime essential oils.
- One Earth shampoo bars leave your hair soft, manageable and light.
- They don’t cause buildup because they’re silicone-free.
- They’re pH balanced for hair: the pH of our shampoo bars is between ~5–6. This allows the hair cuticle to lie flat to resist breakage and maximize natural shine.
- Rainforest friendly: our shampoo bars are free from palm oil derivatives like sodium lauryl sulfate.
- One 1.9-oz bar lasts between 40 and 60 washes, depending on your hair length. Each bar keeps up to 3 plastic bottles from going into the ocean or landfill.
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco sulfate, decyl glucoside, behentrimonium methosulfate, organic Fair-Trade cocoa butter, sodium lactate, hydrolyzed oat protein, panthenol, spearmint oil, lime oil, citric acid, organic spirulina.
How to use a Shampoo Bar:1. Wet your hair.
2. Rub bar gently across hair / scalp to produce lather.
3. Massage hair and scalp to distribute shampoo.
Keep shampoo bar on a draining dish or shower caddy away from standing water.
Net wt. 1.9 oz / 54 g