Oily Hair Shampoo BarThe Oily Hair shampoo bar is a good choice for you if you wash your hair 5 or more times per week. This bar leaves hair light and contains fermented bamboo leaves for improved shine. The shampoo bar for Oily Hair is scented with frankincense, tangerine and lemongrass essential oils.
- One Earth shampoo bars leave your hair soft, manageable and light.
- They don’t cause buildup because they’re silicone-free.
- They’re pH balanced for hair: the pH of our bars is between ~5–6. This allows the hair cuticle to lie flat to resist breakage and maximize natural shine, unlike soap-based shampoo bars which have a pH of ~9–11.
- Rainforest friendly: our shampoo bars are free from palm oil and palm oil derivatives, unlike many liquid shampoos and shampoo bars on the market.
- One 1.9-oz bar lasts between 40 and 60 washes, depending on your hair length. Each bar keeps up to 3 plastic bottles from going into the ocean or landfill.
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, behentrimonium methosulfate, sodium lactate, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria gigantea ferment, essential oils, citric acid, organic annatto.
How to use a Shampoo Bar:1. Wet your hair.
2. Rub bar gently across hair / scalp to produce lather.
3. Massage hair and scalp to distribute shampoo.
Keep shampoo bar on a draining dish or shower caddy away from standing water.