Normal Hair Shampoo BarThe Normal Hair bar is a good choice for you if you wash your hair 3 to 5 times per week. It contains mango butter for light conditioning and frizz control. The Normal Hair bar is scented with lemongrass and lavender essential oils.
- One Earth shampoo bars leave your hair soft, manageable and light.
- They don’t cause buildup because they’re silicone-free.
- They’re pH balanced for hair: the pH of our bars is between ~5–6. This allows the hair cuticle to lie flat to resist breakage and maximize natural shine, unlike soap-based shampoo bars which have a pH of ~9–11.
- Rainforest friendly: our shampoo bars are free from palm oil and palm oil derivatives, unlike many liquid shampoos and shampoo bars on the market.
- One 1.9-oz bar lasts between 40 and 60 washes, depending on your hair length. Each bar keeps up to 3 plastic bottles from going into the ocean or landfill.
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, behentrimonium methosulfate, sodium lactate, mango seed butter, hydrolyzed oat protein, lavender oil, organic lemongrass oil, citric acid, organic turmeric.
How to use a Shampoo Bar:1. Wet your hair.
2. Rub bar gently across hair / scalp to produce lather.
3. Massage hair and scalp to distribute shampoo.
Keep shampoo bar on a draining dish or shower caddy away from standing water.