Normal Hair Shampoo BarThe Shampoo Bar for Normal Hair bar is a great choice for you if you wash your hair 3 to 5 times per week. It contains mango butter for light conditioning and frizz control. Available in 4 essential oil aromas: Lemongrass-Lavender, Spearmint-Lime, Frankincense-Tangerine, and Patchouli-Fir essential oils (make your selection from the drop-down box above).
- One Earth shampoo bars leave your hair soft, manageable and light.
- They’re silicone-free and don’t cause buildup.
- They’re pH balanced for hair: the pH of our shampoo bars is between ~5–6. This allows the hair cuticle to lie flat to resist breakage and maximize natural shine.
- Rainforest friendly: our shampoo bars are free from palm oil derivatives like sodium lauryl sulfate.
- One 1.9-oz bar lasts between 40 and 60 washes, depending on your hair length. Each bar keeps up to 3 plastic bottles from going into the ocean or landfill.
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, behentrimonium methosulfate, sodium lactate, mango seed butter, hydrolyzed oat protein, essential oils, citric acid, organic turmeric.
Lemongrass-Lavender bar contains lavender oil and organic lemongrass oil.
Spearmint-Lime bar contains spearmint oil and organic Key Lime oil.
Frankincense-Tangerine bar contains frankincense oil, tangerine oil and organic lemongrass oil.
Patchouli-Fir bar contains patchouli oil and fir needle oil.
Net wt. 1.9 oz / 54 g.
How to use a Shampoo Bar:1. Wet your hair.
2. Rub bar gently across hair / scalp to produce lather.
3. Massage hair and scalp to distribute shampoo.
Keep shampoo bar on a draining dish or shower caddy away from standing water.